Kindergarten Supply List
The following school supplies can be found at stores such as Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Etc. The quantity listed by each item is to ensure that your child will have backup supplies if he or she runs out of, loses, or breaks any of his or her original supplies. After purchasing supplies, please send all supplies to school on the first day of school so that supplies will be available for your child as needed. You may label your child's supplies if you wish. If not, the supplies will be labeled when they are brought to the school. **We are not going to take naps, so nap mats do not need to be purchased.
- Earphones for iPads - Please be prepared to purchase an extra pair if your child breaks
- 1-2 packs of Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils (No mechanical pencils).
- Tennis Shoes (required for P.E.)
- 3-4 boxes of Kleenex
- Disinfecting wipes
- Baby wipes
- Germ-X (class size to share)
- Extra change of clothes to stay at school (socks, undergarments, school shirt, school pants, extra pair of shoes if necessary)
- Crayons (standard 24 pack)
- 2 blue folders
- 1 Red paper folder with brads
- 4 glue sticks (they go through these very fast)
I have the following supplies for your child:
-Electric pencil sharpener (to avoid potential injuries, please do not send your child with any handheld or personal pencil sharpeners).
I will provide your child will be with a quality binder that will be brought home and sent
back to school each day. The binder will have many different sections pre-made and
ready for each child. Your child will receive his or her binder on the first day of school.
The binder is our main line of communication. Please check your child's binder daily
More information regarding the upcoming school year will be provided in the upcoming weeks
leading to our first day of school. a -Ms. Lexie